Wednesday, March 22, 2017

CND Vinylux

CND, the makers of Shellac, have debuted out with a polish that's quite simply meant for people whoever nails have a trend to chip within several hours of that previous inserting of top cover.

Alright, they don't specifically admit, but the new Vinylux Weekly Polish Program definitely reflected its name for me. Which can be quiet miraculous because I get, like, a day or two out of your manicure.

The "system" consists of just two products: the totally normal Polish and the Daily Top Coat.

You might notice there is no base coat. That's because you don't need one. You just apply two coats of the non-staining, self-adhering Daily Polish directly onto your bare nails and then top it with the Weekly Top Coat, which is specially formulated to prevent yellowing while protecting your nail colour.




At the moment for the biggie improvement: there is UV-curing step either. The most significant Coat contains a light-sensitive polymer technology that raises its chip-resistance and sturdiness as your fingernails or toenails are exposed to in house and outdoor light. Therefore it's recharged as a seven-day toe nail polish. That even dries super-fast (the whole process takes just eight and a 1 / 2 minutes! ).

You know how there exists usually not a lot of color choice with Shellac (and people they have to be truthful aren't what you want)? Not the circumstance here. There are a monstrous 62 shades to choose from:

You can even purchase the polishes to use at home.


CND Vinylux day 4
I actually had simply a lttle little bit of wear about the ends but that's it--and it remained this means for all of those other week, to not get any worse than this. And it was totally wearable. In reality, I acquired developed to obtain a freebie manicure on day seven and I was kind of sad which i could not keep the test heading.

In addition, I provided the grey one a go by myself at home and I also obtained more days away of it when compared to a regular fingernail polish. (My application was maybe not necessarily almost perfect as the salon one, but that is to be expected. ) When you slick it on, the texture is just like regular polish--no unusual thickness--and it also comes off easily with regular nail shine remover. Simply no soaking in those horrific acetone gloves that change my toenails into skinny sheets of Japanese newspaper! The girl who would my fingernails or toe nails at Ritual mentioned that a lot of her clients will alternate this in between Shellacs, just because it's less severe on the nails.

Every I know is that I like this better than my regular toe nail polish and also Shellac, because it doubles or triples the length of my manicures but without the harshness of a gel treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment