Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Just Found The Ultimate LED Lamp

Ok, so I have been using a crappy old no name LED lamp for a while now since my good OPI one broke about 2 years ago.

I knew that I should invest in a new one, but just hadn't gotten around to doing the research to work out which LED lamp I needed. Well....then I found this list at DIY Gel Nail Kits from a post on the /r/soakoff sub on Reddit.

I read through the detailed reviews on the site and found the MelodySusie Violeta Pro60W LED Nail lamp to look pretty good.



This lamp doesnt just have LED lights, it has some sort of fancy globes that also invlude UV light - just like from your old school gel nail lamps! So it cures LED gel polishes, as well as UV gel polishes like Shellac.

It also feels like a brick - which is a good thing! By that, i mean that it is strong and well built. I seriously don't think it would be possible to break this led nail lamp if I tried!

I also like the fact that it doesnt have a bottom, because I have quite large hands (and feet), so it gives that extra space needed.

It does cost about $135 from Amazon, but I think its worth it as I have been putting up with a crappy lamp for so long now.

I havent used it a lot yet, but I will update you on what I think very soon. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment